What is Ride 365?
Ride 365 is The Official Mileage Recognition Program for The Official Riding Club of Harley-Davidson. Ride 365 includes the existing Lifetime Recognition and two new programs—Annual Recognition and an annual Chapter Challenge.
Why are we doing it?
To encourage you to focus on the reason you own H-D motorcycles—to ride them!
What’s in it for a H.O.G. member?
- Celebrate good times—log your miles and be recognized
- Track your riding experience—rack up miles and celebrate the milestones
- Contribute to your Chapter’s Challenge mileage goal—have fun as you strengthen your Chapter
How to track mileage?
You must have your odometer mileage validated at your H-D dealership at the beginning of the calendar year. After that, you can return to the dealer throughout the year to add to your total annual mileage.
Can I enter mileage myself?
No, mileage must be read and entered at an authorized Harley-Davidson dealership.
Who is eligible to participate in Ride 365?
Any H.O.G. member can participate!
If I trade in a motorcycle, can I keep the miles?
Yes. The miles ridden by you, belong to you.
What if I have more than one bike? Can I register all of them in Ride 365?
Yes. Just have your HOG Representative at your dealership enter the miles you ride for each VIN number you own!
Can H.O.G. members start the program at any time during the year?
Yes. You may check-in your mileage at any time during the year. The annual program recognizes miles ridden from January 1 through December 31, so it’s smart to check-in mileage at the beginning of the year.
How many times each year do H.O.G. members have to check-in their mileage?
You need only to have your odometer checked in two times each year at the dealership—the rst time to validate miles on or after January 1, and the second time is for a nal annual total on or before December 31. However, you’ll want to check in with your dealership frequently to enter your updated miles so you can earn digital badges and add to your annual and chapter totals throughout the year. Adding your mileage will instantly update the HOG.com website and your chapter totals.
How will the Chapter Challenge be tracked, and what do we win?"
There are two ways to win, giving all chapter sizes an opportunity to win:
- Total chapter mileage
- Average total miles per member
- All miles ridden by a chapter member including the miles ridden outside of official chapter events count towards the Chapter Challenge.
- Each of the 6 Dealer Markets will have a total mileage winner and average miles per chapter member winner. Each of these (max. 12) chapters will receive a pizza party with a
H.O.G. Regional Manager and a plaque detailing the accomplishment.
- Of the 12 Market winners, there will be 1 National Champion for total mileage and 1 National Champion for average miles per chapter member. Each member of the National Champion chapters will receive a patch signifying the accomplishment.
- At H.O.G.’s discretion, we may add additional rewards for winning chapters.
What are the individual levels, rewards and recognition offered in the Ride 365 program?
- 1,000 miles - Digital badge
- 2,500 miles - Digital badge
- 5,000 miles - Digital certificate & digital badge
- 7,500 miles - Digital certificate & digital badge
- 10,000 miles - Digital certificate & digital badge
- 15,000 miles - Digital certificate & digital badge
- 20,000 miles - Digital certificate & digital badge
- 25,000 miles - Digital badge, certificate, patch, Challenge Coin
- 50,000 miles - Digital badge, certificate, patch, Challenge Coin
- 75,000 miles - Digital badge, certificate, patch, Challenge Coin
- 100,000 miles - Digital badge, certificate, patch, Challenge Coin
FOR MORE INFORMATION, Visit the MILEAGE Page on HOG.COM
To join the Black River Falls Local HOG Chapter